Rules: You can challenge any player ranked within 5 spots above and you may be challenged by any player ranked within 5 spots below. You can challenge the same player up to TWO times in a calendar month. Players do not have a right to reject a challenge from any player within the 5 spot reach. If for some reason the challenged player shows no intention to accept the challenge, a default win might be processed.
(1) The Challenger beats the player above him in the rankings: (The challenger is moved to the rank of the player he defeated. The other player is moved down one spot.
(2) The Challenger loses against the player above him in the rankings (The ranking stays the same.)
(3) In case of a default, the challenged (defaulted) player moves below the challenger.
Format: Flexible format. You will schedule your own time and you own location for the match. Challenger is responsible for bringing "NEW" tennis balls. Winner reports the score via email. Only completed matches will be accepted. Ranking is updated once a week. New ranking is posted on Monday night.
How to play: (5 Steps)
(1) Pick the player you would like to challenge.
(2) Request the "challenge match" by contacting Turtle Rock Tennis and
we will send an official email request to both players.
(3) Schedule the match with your opponent (Time and place.)
(4) Select the match format:
(a) One set (6 game set, tiebreak at 6:6) Example 6:3
(b) One pro set (8-game set, tiebreak at 7:7) Example 8:4
(c) Two out of three sets (player must win two sets.) Example 2:6, 6:3, 6:4
(Playing ads is optional but prefered for any format.)
(5) Complete the match and report the score to Turtle Rock Tennis via email.
Notes: (X)player temporarily unavailable, you may challenge the five above excluding the (X) player.
Sign Up For Tennis Ladder
Turtle Rock Tennis